onsdag 31 augusti 2016

Bruise, bruising, bruised

I've got a bruise. Well, actually I might have a few of those as I tend to get them rather easily. But I don't think I've ever had one on my shoulder before. I know exactly why I got it, nothing fishy about it really. I just kind of fell out of bed and landed on my head and shoulder (don't ask)! The bruise bothered me first, but now the muscles in my neck and back is starting to ache accordingly as well. I guess I had it coming! 
 
It doesn't look much, my bruise, but it hurts a lot. Enough for me to feel sorry for myself!

I hadn't realised before how often people (friends/family that is) put their hands on your shoulder. Now I do. 
Please. Stop. Touching. My. Shoulder. 
At least for now! I'd rather have a back massage!!! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar