måndag 15 augusti 2016

A little help

I asked mini-me to help me pack as we start moving this weekend. This is her helping me!
 
Great help! Little sweetheart! ❤️

We will start moving into the apartment on Friday, but I don't think we'll be finished with the move on Sunday. Not that the time is to short (three days) or that we have to much stuff to move, but we still need to buy the wardrobes to our room and to mini-me and we're waiting for some new furniture to arrive as well (and old ones to get rid of). AND, most importantly, the kitchen will not be finished until the countertop is delivered and it won't be for another two weeks. So we'll start moving stuff there, but I'm not sure we'll actually move in yet. We'll see!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar