mÄndag 29 augusti 2016

A little bit of this and that

Mini-me has been home with her dad today, tending to her cuts in her mouth and the fever. She still has a lot of pain, so the eating isn't going to well. But atleast her fever seems to get better. Hopefully tomorrow her temperature will be normal again, fingers crossed! ❤️

When I got home from work today, my hubby had made such a difference to the apartment appearance. Maybe as much as half of all the moving boxes were unpacked and most of the furniture had been moved into place. I can't tell you how nice that felt! So I've spent the evening unpacking a few boxes myself and putting a final touch on the details. So, it's really beginning to feel like a home! ❤️ And the best part is that our countertop will be installed tomorrow! And that means we will have a working kitchen again! And our beautiful water tap will be mounted! Yeay!!!
 
I love it! I love brass, as you probably can tell! 😜 And it will look great in the kitchen! 

I'll show you some pictures tomorrow! Now I'm off to bed!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar