tisdag 12 juli 2016

With family and best friends

Today we've spent time with some of our best friends! Just as I told you yesterday we visited Furuvik, a Zoo and an amusement park about an hour from Uppsala. The children were super happy, and that of course made us all happy as well! 😜
 
As always I won't publish pictures on the blog of my loved ones (family and friends) without their consent, and as my pictures from today mostly are of the children that can't give their consent as they don't understand the consequences, I'm sorry to say that you won't get to view that many pictures from today. 

We got to see a lot of exotic animals,or at least we swedes see them as exotic! Like the beautiful chimpanzee above.
 
I didn't take pictures of all the exotic ones, so you won't have to endure scrolling through them! 
 
The goats are not to look upon as exotic though! At least not for most of us! But they're really cute, don't you think!
 
And this being an amusement park besides a Zoo, of course mini-me got to enjoy some of their rides. Like these cars. 
 
And she bought her self a pink dolphin! Which she named: Pony! Logic, right!
 
And when we got home, my beautiful husband fell asleep on my shoulder, how sweet is that?! ❤️
Tomorrow mini-me has her BFF over the whole day, and later in the evening her BFFs parents will join us for dinner! Very nice! So looking forward to that!

Have you had a great day as well?

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar