onsdag 6 juli 2016

Sleeping in

For the first time in ages we slept in this morning! That rarely ever happens nowadays as mini-me usually wakes up around seven in the morning. Today she woke at 8,30! Lovely! 
 
So, here I am, not even near to leave the bed yet! And in no hurry! Vacation mode has set in! 😜
Yesterday we had a lot of plans, and a visit from another of my best friends. She stopped by with a new bike to mini-me and we had a cup of tea and talk before she had to leave! We don't get the opportunity to meet as much these days so I was really happy she stopped by! I miss her a lot! So, we just have to change that, don't we! You know I love you, girl! See you next week! ❤️
With the full day yesterday in mind, today we won't make as many plans. Just the one! We promised mini-me to go pick strawberries yesterday, but the rain put a stop to that, so we're taking her today instead. And I got to figure out what to do with all the strawberries we pick. Last year I made jam, marmalade and a liqueur (which we haven't even tasted yet, a year later), but maybe I'll just freeze the berries this year. Less work and very nice to be able to get that lovely taste of summer in the middle of winter! We'll see!
What are you doing with your day? 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar