tisdag 19 juli 2016

Offline

I'm sorry for writing you short blog entries these days, but I'm enjoying our vacation and prioritising my family. Today we've been to the largest lake in Sweden, VĂ€nern. Mini-me and my husband enjoyed the water, but I really don't like swimming in cold waters, and plus 20 degrees Celsius is cold! I need atleast plus 25 degrees to even consider entering! 😜
 
I'm sorry for the bush, but every other angle put strangers in the picture and I didn't want that!
 
So after a day at the beach, we went back home to my parents in-law and enjoyed the late afternoon and evening in their beautiful garden.
 
Tomorrow my hubby and I leave for Barcelona for some days of quality time, exploring the city and enjoying each other! But I'm going to miss mini-me terribly! ❤️❤️❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar