fredag 1 juli 2016

New app for publishing my blog entries

So, I finally couldn't take it anymore! The BlogPress app made me crazy mad. Only about every tenth entry got published and that's not acceptable! So I got a new one! A new app: Blog Touch Pro. And this will be the first test run!

I've just sent off my last email at work for today and I can look forward to five lovely weeks off with my family! So looking forward to not having deadlines and meetings all day long! Just enjoying being with mini-me and my husband! But I could have had a better start, suffering from a headache, back pains and feeling a bit under the weather.
 
But hopefully I'm feeling better tomorrow and as its about to start rain outside, I kind of look forward to spend the evening on the couch watching a movie or two! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar