onsdag 27 juli 2016

Lazy day

I'm literally lying in my hammock writing you this entry. How great is that! I love summer! I'm totally relaxed and in vacay mode! The day has been lazy and slow so far, and I love it! 
 
I just wished the hammock were right next to a Caribbean beach with palm trees next to it! But, I have to admit, this is more than enough! Mini-me's at her aunties playing with her cousin and I date my Kindle in the hammock! 

Morris the cat has not left the yard since she got attacked by our neighbors cat, but right now she seems to have gathered some courage because she sits just outside the fence! 😜
 
She's been hunting butterflies all day and she brings the ones she catch to me. When I praise her she gets super proud and when I'm done cuddling with her she plays with them a short while before eating them! 😁
A true hunter, no catch and release for her! Charlie the cat rarely catch anything, not even flies. But he's a great observer and loves to lay watching what's happening in his hoods!
Now I've got to dive into my Kindle again, the story beckons! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Ps. For those of you who might have been wondering, "pusspuss" ought to be separated as two words and means "kiss kiss" in English, but I like putting them togheter and the translation is the same. 😄

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar