fredag 8 juli 2016

Lazy day in the sun

We didn't sleep in this morning. I tried my best to brake the trend so that mini-me doesn't lay awake until ten at night before falling asleep again. We'll see tonight if I managed to do so. It was quite easy to get out of bed this morning as my husband is working nights until Monday morning. So when he arrived home to sleep, we got up and eat breakfast! 

Trying not to disturb his sleep we started of slow, watching a few episodes of the "How to train a dragon"-series before venturing into the city to try to find a hairdresser that would be free to cut mini-mes hair which is super long! But, that was apparently not an easy task. I thought the sun, clear blue skies and warmth would have lured everyone to the beach, but nooo! The earliest time available was tomorrow afternoon. So I guess we know what to do tomorrow then!
 
Right now we're seated in the outdoor couch, in the shade. I made strawberry milkshake, very tasty. Well, at least I thought so. Mini-me didn't like it at all. And I guess it's because of the lack of sugar! I just used milk, fresh strawberries, a banana and a lot of ice. No added sugar. Or maybe it was the strawberries. She's not very into sugar yet. She doesn't like candy, besides chocolates, and she doesn't like jam or lemonade. But on the other hand she doesn't like berries either. The only fruit she likes are apples and one occasional banana. Strange little girl, I know. Even stranger then, that she loves fish, even smoked salmon, which I've learned many children doesn't like at all. I guessshe has time to change her palette! I know I did when growing up. I hated vegetables, but now I love them! 😃
Now I'm going to play with mini-me in her pool! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

2 kommentarer:

  1. hope you could train the dragon a lil bit :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Actually wished I had a dragon, which I of course never will. But! If I did I'm sure I've learned a thing or two about how it's done now that I've watched the film/series! đŸ˜œđŸ‘đŸ»

      Radera