onsdag 6 juli 2016

From a strawberrys point of view

What a beautiful day we've had here in Uppsala today! Sunny and warm! A clear blue sky with just occasional cotton white clouds passing by! And just as predicted this morning we made no other plans than picking the strawberries! We took it slow and spent the day in the garden, lawnmowing and just making it look the best by picking weeds from the gravel paths. I'm not much of a gardener, but it's kind of peaceful to pick weeds while listening to the radio (or in my case, a very chatty four year old)!
 
Late afternoon we went to pick the strawberries. This is just one of their fields with strawberries, there are a lot more. A lot! But! Today was not a good strawberry day, as we got informed when arriving. There wasn't a lot of ripe strawberries around unfortunately! But as we'd promised mini-me, we still gave it a try!
 
 If I were a strawberry this is what my world would look like! 😜
 
We found about three litres of these lovely berries filled with the taste of summer! So there will be no jam or marmalade this year. We'll just eat this with some whipping cream! 
 
So, in all, this has been a great day! Tomorrow my husbands' going back to work, so mini-me and I'll have to entertain each other until Sunday when his vacation starts for real! And I'll be a bit boring tomorrow, at least in mini-mes point of view as I have to work a few hours. But I'm sure she'll manage. She can play in her room or outside while I sit in the office working or out on the terrace depending on where she choose to be. 😃
Now I'm going to lay down with a new book! Haven't read for ages (one week) so I'm looking forward to it!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar