torsdag 7 juli 2016

Brunch

Ops, we did it again! 😜 Almost 10,30 and we still haven't had breakfast! Actually, mini-me is lying next to me in bed and we're watching "How to train your dragon". So I guess we'll have brunch instead of breakfast and lunch today! 😁 Bad parenting? Maybe, but it's summer and we have no plans! And just because of that fact I think I'll make her pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, and some tea and scones (gluten free of course)! And some boiled eggs and smoked salmon! Yummy!
 
And with that statement I got to leave! Things to do, eat and enjoy! 

Laters babes!

Ps. Sorry about the crazy hair, but sadly this is one of my everyday morning hairdos, and I always try to give you the truth! Remember? 😜

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar