torsdag 7 juli 2016

Blackbirds singing

I've always loved the songs from the blackbirds singing in the evening, for as long as I can remember. There's something really special with their singing and it always speak right to my heart. I just can't stop listening and the melody seems to sooth my soul. From all the beautiful birdsongs in this world, and of course I haven't heard them all, this is my absolute favourite. And close runner up is the sound of eagles calling when soaring high up in the sky! Love that! Do you have a favourite?

I'm lying in bed listening to the blackbirds right now. The window's open and a slightly cold wind is seeping in through it and makes breathing after a hot day in the sun, just a little bit easier. Topped off with the birds singing, gorgeous!
 
And it would be even more wonderful if mini-me could fall asleep in the room next to me. I know it's summer, and the vacation mode (late mornings and lazy days) and the summer light (still daylight outside close to ten o'clock at night) is making it difficult. I can hear her chatting with her teddy bears, still playing with them and asking me to join in. But! She needs the rest! So no more play! I'll just wait here until she's fallen asleep, listening to both her and the birds, and it's not a bad place to be at, let me tell you! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar