onsdag 13 juli 2016

Best friends forever

Mini-me and her BFF has been playing all day long! I can't understand where all their energy comes from! If it was me, I would laying on my back on the couch grasping for air by now! 

As the weather didn't invite for us going to the swimming pool, we'd tarted the play date off by deciding on going to an indoor playground. A giant one! 
 
The girls were really exited and ran around like crazy inside, throwing themselves down steep slides and climbing everywhere! Super happy! 
 
After lunch, we visited a playground right next to our new apartment. Cute, right! 

Now we're back home and my husband and I are preparing dinner while the girls play outside.

Hope you all have had a great day!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar