onsdag 1 juni 2016

Work, work, work

I've just sat myself down on my bed in the hotel room for a short breather. I'm away with our executive management team at work, and are looking forward to two long days of discussing strategy plans.


Before continuing with work this evening, we're having dinner in the courtyard of the hotel. The courtyard is really beautiful, situated in between some very old buildings just outside of the Linnaeus garden here in Uppsala. I'll take some pictures and show you later on. I'm actually really hungry although it feels like you're always eating or nibbling on something when away on a conference like this. I even thought of buying me some chocolates when I checked in because of the hunger! But of course I didn't!

If I have the energy I'll stop by later on tonight to show you the pictures of the courtyard and the dinner! ❤️

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar