mÄndag 27 juni 2016

Surprises

My mother would not argue with me if told you I have some of the the least green fingers in the world. And she would know, being a florist herself. 😁
But! Sometimes I surprise myself! Like today when I noticed that my basil has started to bloom!


Amazing, right! And so pretty white little flowers! ❤️

Besides being surprised and a bit proud, I've spent my day working from home. I had a lot of administrative tasks to finish today, so I decided this morning to work on those from home. I had no meetings planned, so I made it happen. But tomorrow I'll be back in my office. Only four days left of work now before I can enjoy a five week vacation! So looking forward to that! But first, four more days of hard work! Lots to do when leaving for five weeks!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar