söndag 5 juni 2016

Sunny but cold

It's not with a heavy heart that I lie on the couch today. It could have, but my cold is getting worse so I'm taking the time to try to rest it gone! Those who knows me would say that that will never happen, that my heart is always happy when laying down reading a book. And I would have to say they are correct. But, when it's sunny and warm outside I might occasionally feel bad about staying inside. Although being sunny today it's actually kind of cold, so no remorse for me at all. I'm comfy right where I am!


Mini-me's outside with my husband and the cats while I do nothing. But I guess the cats will be running inside any minute now as my husband is about to clean the wooden deck on our porch at the back of our house, with a pressure washer. 😁

What are you doing today? Sunday being fun day and all!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar