onsdag 29 juni 2016

Summer reads

I like listening to or reading books about improving yourself, regardless the role I'm in. That is the professional part, being a leader (at work), or the more personal aspects of me!

I have a few personal favorites that I often return to, that works on both a personal level and the professional. I've learned a lot from them, and I continue to do so every time I take the time to share their insights! They were first introduced to me when attending a leadership course. And I kind of kept them close after that!

And here they are: Brene Brown, Simon Sinek and Stephen R. Covey. You may know them already, but if you don't, you will find the first two at TED Talk, where you can find some of their absolute best-known performances!

Their wisdom is also published in books, available on FB, Twitter and Instagram. And of course Youtube.

Brene Brown
- Listening to shame
- The power of vulnerability

Simon Sinek
- Why good leaders make you feel safe
- Start with why - How great leaders inspire action

The third one:
Stephen R. Covey
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Is available on YouTube in an animated short version. You'll find it here!

But I recommend you read the book! :)
Actually I recommend you read all their books, they're great! And you got to do something when relaxing this summer, right! 😜

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar