lördag 11 juni 2016

Shopping needs to be followed by rest

We've been driving around town today, doing some shopping. I needed new rubber boots for my trip to Öland on Tuesday. The weather forecast predict very little rain, but better to be on the safe side don't you think! Besides that I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up some painkillers for my back pains, sunscreen and vitamins. So now my medicine cabinet's all tucked up again!
But the main reason for our trip to town were a visit to IKEA to look at their kitchens. It's time to decide what kitchen to get in our new apartment, and IKEAs price is sooo much lower than the other alternatives so we at least had to go and look at them.

But, I'm not sure I like any of the variations they offer. Yes, I am picky! Really picky! I know! It's super important to me that I feel satisfied with our choice in the end, so I'm not going to be impulsive in this decision, which I usually am in most of my other decisions! 😜
I found a store online, with a great name that suits me perfectly (Picky Living), and they custom make cabinet doors to IKEAs cabinet frames, and they had a lot of options that I love! You can find them here! I look into that before I decide anything regarding the kitchen!

IKEA had a great carpet though, which I'm definitely buying to the new apartment! Loved it!


It's going to look great under our new kitchen table (which I've not bought yet either)! I'm afraid the picture doesn't do it justice though, you need to go and see it live! Beautiful!


After all this shopping and looking at kitchen, you really need to rest! Or at least mini-me and I do! She's looking at some cartoons on the TV and I'm reading (and blogging)! Soon time for dinner here in Sweden. My husband is meeting up with his best friend for some man to man talk, dinner and a movie, so mini-me and I will be spending the evening by ourselves! Kind of looking forward to that too. Because that means dating the Kindle after mini-me's gone to bed, and I'll never say no to that! ;)


Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar