torsdag 23 juni 2016

Night before Midsummer Eve

Hello friends,
I'm finally resting after a day filled with "to do's" and work! Tired but content! Looking forward t the summer vacation, but I still have two more weeks to go!


Tomorrow's Midsummer Eve which means us swedes dancing around the maypole with flowers in our hair, eating pickled herring, smoked salmon and strawberry cake with a lot of whipped cream. And of course, drinking to much snaps!


I'm not a fan of snaps, so I'll stick with the water, but I'll be having both the herring, salmon and dessert! I'll be sure to give you pictures tomorrow night! We're celebrating the holiday with my sister and her family, my mother, my youngest brother and my best friend and her son! So looking forward to that! Hope you all will have a nice weekend!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar