fredag 24 juni 2016

Midsummer Eve

I wrote you the longest blog entry that just got lost when I published it! Gah!!! I hate that! 😡

So, in short! Lovely midsummer eve celebration spent with family and friends! A lot of love, laughter and food!
And picking flowers together!


My sister and niece!


Smoked salmon!


Egg halves! With shrimp, mayonnaise, caviar and dills.


Pickled herring. We had 5 different kinds of pickled herring on the table, but I only took pictures of this one, known here as "matjesill". This one served with sour cream and chives.


Raw spiced salmon, this one spiced with lime. We call it "gravad lax"! :)

Besides all this we had boiled potatoes, sausages, pùtés, green salad, bread, crackers and cheese, you know the smelly and delicious kind!


And for dessert, which I made, strawberry cheesecake with chocolate cake! Olle, if you're reading this, it's the one you got the recipe of!


Super-delicious and of course both gluten and lactose free!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar