mÄndag 20 juni 2016

Making friends

My body's trembling, with exhaustion! Just because I had the brilliant idea of making new friends today. They moved in last week, and I've been throwing them an eye or two, but I've not taken the time to get to know them until today. And truthfully, Mr Green and Mr Yellow, well, we kind of got off on the wrong foot! I would say we're more like acquaintances than friends! This far!


Mr Black and I had a much better connection though! We're more on the same page! 😜

We have a Mr Blue as well, but he's more likely to be my husbands friend than mine! At least in the near future! He's a big and heavy guy, and I dare not face him yet! 😂

I'm super proud to have done my first Kettlebell workout today, but my body's kind of hate me right now! My legs are still shaking even after resting and showering! I guess tomorrow's going to be worse...

Now I'm off to bed, hoping I'll sleep like a baby after my workout!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar