onsdag 22 juni 2016

Go Sweden

Tonight Sweden's playing their last soccer match in the group play of the 2016 European Championships! We're playing against Belgium, and we have to win if we're to continue on to the playoffs! And as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, our best player, announced yesterday that the championships will be his last games in the national soccer team, all eyes are on the team to perform! Zlatan wants to leave as "a legend", just as he said when leaving PSG; "I arrived as a King, but I leave as a legend!" No lack of confidence there!

So, I think I'll join in on the masses, and watch the boys tonight! I usually don't, although I once played and loved soccer (from the age of 7 until my early twenties). But tonight I'll send them my support! Go Sweden!!! Go, go, go, go Sweden!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar