tisdag 28 juni 2016

Fighting my way through

I'm feeling kind of sorry for my self right about now! I've had a headache all day that my painkillers couldn't keep away! So I'm truly fighting today to get things done without me cracking and bursting out in exhausted tears! :(
And I manage to get some heavy documentation done today! Very pleased with myself for doing that actually! I've needed to get that work out of my way for a while now and I finally did!


Mini-me and I've been playing games after dinner and I'm just about to put her to bed for the night. My husband's working tonight so I'm looking forward to a night of taking care of my aching head all in silence. No TV on, no music, no sport (mainly soccer - European championship still not over) and no talk. On any other ordinary day I wouldn't mind any of that, but after a day with headache I truly need the relaxing silence! ❤️

Hope you all had a great day!
Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar