söndag 19 juni 2016

Bugs

When you know your work got to you? That's when you start taking pictures of bugs although not at work and you actually think they look pretty - when really you detest the little critters! 😂


I haven't got a clue what this is, more than its a beetle (?). I'm going to ask one of my colleagues tomorrow when back at work. 😃


I'm actually rather proud of my self when it comes to this little bug! You see, it landed on my thigh and I didn't even scream! That might have been a first! Truly, I find them kind of scary, especially when having wings... But, today I just took a picture before brushing him of and then taking a second picture! Not bad! It turns out you can teach old dogs new tricks! 😜

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar