lördag 18 juni 2016

Boring

The weather is so boring! The rain keeps pouring down and I haven't seen the sun since Wednesday! Well, well! If not for anything else, it gives me the opportunity to stay indoors and write! 😁


Not even the cats wants to go outside although kind of restless since they've been inside since Thursday morning.


I've just returned home with mini-me after buying us a new iPad Air. The last iPad we had gave up its last breath a month ago or so, after serving us for about five years, so I don't blame it. Mini-me's been kind of hard on "him" when growing up, letting him take a rather large number of hits, falls and wet kisses! But she's promised to be more careful and gentle with this one! 😜

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar