tisdag 7 juni 2016

Adventures coming closer

Next week I'm off on a three day trip with work. We're visiting Öland, the second largest island in Sweden. The island is located in the Baltic Sea and has about 25,000 inhabitants. It's separated from the mainland by the Kalmar Strait and connected to it by the 6-km long Öland Bridge.

We haven't got all the details just yet, but I know we're going to have a great visit! Öland is a beautiful island and I'll give you a glimpse of it from my travel here on the blog. For you interested in more information on this amazing part of our world I suggest you go here to read some more!


To something completely different! My reading habits! I know I wrote yesterday that I'm a book-o-holic and I wasn't exaggerating! On my three days of from work I read four books! According to my account on Goodreads I've read 99 books so far this year. And that is not including the "real" books I've read, just the ones on my Kindle. I know people think it's crazy, and maybe you do too, but I just loooove to read! I much rather read a book than look at the TV! It makes me happy, reading! Almost as much as when I write my self! But reading is simple, writing is hard work. After a long day at work it's easier to choose reading before writing as it demands little effort! Sometimes I ban my self from reading, just to force my self down in front of my computer and my ongoing writing projects!

So, now I'm thinking of banning myself from reading again! I haven't written a word in ages and I need to get back on track! We'll see how the banning turns out...if I can withstand my addiction or not! ;)

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar