söndag 26 juni 2016

A day with family

Sunday's fun day, remember? And mini-me surely had her fun today! They've recently open a new playground here in Uppsala that are built after the most recognised landmarks of the city. Like the castle, the river "Fyrisån" and the cathedral. And today we took mini-me there!


The castle. And yes, our castle is truly pink in real life. Pretty in pink!


And this is one of the castles three slides, all in different sizes.


And the cathedral, with the little pond I front of it, which I guess is "svandammen" (the swan pond) a famous pond in the city centre where there used to live a pair of swans beside like hundreds of mallards! They're dead now, and thinking of its size I'm glad that no other swans have chosen it to be their home. It's just to small and to many people around.


Pretty, don't you think? You don't really see it in this picture, but there's a cable railway (do you call them that even on a playground?) from the cathedral. Mini-me loved it! And there are a lot more funny attractions for the kids than these ones. Like boats, a snake and ladybugs (to climb on) and so on and so forth. If ever visiting Uppsala with children I (and mini-me) recommend you a visit!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar