söndag 1 maj 2016

Sunday fun day

Or at least so I've heard! Our Sunday didn't feel all that fun! But nice and filled with love! There's little fun in doing garden work, like weeding and mowing the lawn (great work, hubby). And neither is cleaning the house (I didn't do all the things planned). But! As mini-me's still not feeling great, I had a lot of time with her on the couch reading, hence the unfulfilled tasks on my part! And to me, reading or/and writing is the best! :)


Tomorrow is going to be an intense day at work. My calendar is totally cramped with meetings! I'll be lucky if I have time for lunch actually! It's my own doing, I can't blame anybody else. As I'm leaving for London on Thursday I had to make my self available for meetings on Monday! On Tuesday I'm attending an all day seminar, trying to learn more about Team Foundation Server 2015, and Wednesday is photo shoot day for the house, and I'll be working from home, only available for videoconferences. And then I'm off with my girly! So I'll take a deep breath before going to work tomorrow, I'm going to need it! :)

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar