onsdag 4 maj 2016

Photo shoot

Today was the day! The photo shoot! We worked our butts off to get ready in time, and we made it!

I haven't got any pictures yet, but I'll give you my own pictures for now so you can see our home. I think the real estate agents pictures will be found online at the end of next week. I'll be sure to let you know.


Our kitchen.


The kitchen again.


The guestroom/library! Or maybe more accurately; my "I wish that I had a house large enough for a real library, but this is all we could afford"-library! ;)


Our livingroom.


From another angle.


And the other way around.


One of our bathrooms.


Our bedroom.


Mini-me's room.


Another bathroom.


My home office.


The entrance.


So, there you have it!

Now I've got to prepare for my trip to London tomorrow! Stay tuned! :)

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar