fredag 20 maj 2016

Outside my window

So I'm stuck at home today, not working. And yes it feels like I'm a broken record when telling you why, but my head has really been spinning again today, and that's the reason why I stayed home from work. Hate that! I love my work!


I've rested now for a couple of hours and are frankly getting a bit bored. I've promised myself that I would make sure that I use this day for resting. Giving my mind all the right reasons to why it shouldn't spinn! At all! My plan is this; To make sure not to feel stressed. To eat right (a lot of iron and vitamin c). To stretch and align my back and neck. And finally listening to what my body and mind needs to get better. Besides all that I'll try to get a hold of my doctor as well to get the results of my blood work. So, bored or not, I'm doing this! I'm staying put! Resting. Listening to the birds singing outside my window!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar