mÄndag 23 maj 2016

Last showing

We had our last house showing today, or rather our real estate agent did. So, now we just have to wait and see if there's any interest in starting a bidding process. Exciting! And ofcourse I'll keep you informed if (when 😜) that happens!

I must admit that I feel very relieved that we've had all the showings by now, as it has involved a lot of time cleaning and fixing the house to look it's best. And that is for all of us! Even mini-me has helped with keeping her room as tidy as ever! Now I just want to focus on starting to plan the renovations of our new apartment! Choosing materials, colours and style! But, I'll have to start doing that after the house is sold, I don't have the time to do it all at once!


Now I'm celebrating the final showing by turning in to bed early! I'm exhausted! 😊

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar