söndag 15 maj 2016

House for sale

So, here are the pictures of our home that our real estate agent is using to sell our house. Just as promised. We've had prospective buyers driving by and stopping in front of the house all weekend, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. The showings starts next weekend.


So, this is where we eat our meals in the summertime, or just hang out.


From a slightly different view.


The front of the house and the entrance.


The kitchen.


The kitchen again, from the other way around.


The living room.


From another angle.


And a last one. This is my favourite picture. Love the light.


Our, or rather my, office. We rarely use this room, but sometimes I work from here. Usually I choose to sit at the kitchen table when working from home, but sometimes I end up in here.


Our guestroom. And yes, I've arranged all my books by colour! Four bookshelves by colour only. People complain about finding the book wanted more slowly after sorting them by colour, but I usually know exactly what the book looks like, so that's not a problem for me. 😄


Mini-me's room. A lot of pink going on in here, but the day she says she wants another colour to complement the white furniture and walls, I'm all game. This is her room, and she'll decide what she wants and like. The chair by the bed is an heirloom after my grandfather. It stood in his mothers kitchen when he grew up, and was really important to him, so I can't tell you how much I love that chair! I can picture my grandfather sitting there and reading storys, or just keeping a watchful eye on my daughter! ❤️


Our bedroom.


The master bathroom.


And our house at sunset. Which actually is kind of funny as all the pictures by the photographer was taken just before lunch. So this is actually a fake! But, not far from the truth. The sun doesn't really set in that point of the compass, but not far from it, just at the other corner of our house. 😜

That's about it. There were a LOT more pictures, that are visual online, but I think these are enough. Now I'm off to tuck mini-me in bed!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar