lördag 14 maj 2016

Glasses

Apparently I'm at the age were your eyes starts to fail you! I've been the only one in my family that didn't need glasses for as long as I can remember. My mother, father, sister and brother all had them, but not me. Until I turned 40! Like that magic number equals glasses! I've only needed them for reading though, but as I've told you a couples of days back, I've been feeling really dizzy and suffered from headaches and sore eyes for a few weeks now. And besides being kind of scary, at least the dizzy part, it's really frustrating to be bothered by headaches and not getting help from the pain relievers. So, yesterday I had an appointment with my optician and surely, I needed new glasses - full time! My left eye didn't, but the other one failed me! So, I've ordered new ones and my optician was convinced that that would make both the dizziness, headaches and sore eyes go away! But I'll have to wait a maximum of two weeks before I get them, so I guess I will just have to bare with it until then!


Or use these! Love Snapchat filters! 😂

My sister has had eye surgery so she doesn't need glasses anymore and I'm considering doing it as well now that I need to use the glasses all the time. I don't really like the idea of having to wear them full time, but until I've decided on the operation I don't really have a choice, do I.

Now I'm off to help my hubby to clean out the storage so that potential buyers can see the potentials for storing their belongings if they were to buy our house! And you know how it is in storage rooms, they kind of asks/begs for your crap! 😜 We're kind of good at throwing or giving away stuff that we don't use anymore, so I really don't know where all the stuff comes from, but I guess we're not quite as good at getting rid of it as I think... đŸ˜±

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar