onsdag 18 maj 2016

Doctors appointment

So, today I made an adult decision, and called my doctor to rule out that my dizziness has no other causes than bad eyesight. And surprise, surprise, I got an appointment later on today.


That means that I'm working from home yet again today. Good for the dizziness, but bad for the progress. I had to cancel two meetings and postpone others, and I still have a meeting that I'm not sure of that I'll be able to attend, depending on how long time I'll have to spend with the doctor and exams. Well, well, my health is the most important issue at hand, right! So everything else at work just have to wait. I realize that, though somewhat reluctantly. ;)

I'll be sure to drop by later on to tell you my doctors verdict, and yes, I'm kind of scared of what that might be. I really don't like going to the doctor...

Hope you all have the best of days! Love conquers all!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar