lördag 21 maj 2016

Clean, cleaned, cleaned

Tomorrow is the big house showing! Our house! So today we're preparing for that by cleaning the entire house, from top to bottom! Mini-me and I dropped off the cats at my sisters so that they won't be in the way when our real estate agent show the house to potential buyers. And my husband has cleaned all the windows of the house after he finished getting the garden ready! He's the best! <3

It's not easy for a four year old to understand this process, leaving the cats, us meticulously cleaning the house and someone else buying it in the end as we move. But mini-me's really fantastic! Accepting everything after just a few questions. I guess there might be a drawback further on, when the actual move is to obvious to ignore, but I really hope she'll accept it then as she does now.


Well, I'm afraid I can't linger, there's still lots to do!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar