söndag 8 maj 2016

Back where I belong

I'm back home again. I've had four fabulous days with my girl C in London, but it was a magic moment to feel mini-mes arms around my neck when greeting me at the airport. And her soft and happy voice whispering "Mummy, my mummy!" in my ear. Tears flooded my eyes out of happiness. And then wrapped by my husbands strong arms and him kissing me softly, let me tell you; heaven! <3


Got this picture when I turned on my phone after landing. My little family had welcomed us with a wave when landing! Me and C say on row 15, just above the wings, so if I had known mini-me was out there I would have seen her and my husband for sure. Beautiful picture, don't you think?


And row 15 in our plane ment emergency exit and a lot of space for our legs! Lovely!


And the neighbour in the row just in front of us on the opposite side of the isle, must have had the largest pocket book I've ever seen. Couldn't make out the title though. Curious as I am, I thought of asking but I didn't. So it will continue on being a mystery. I did manage to make out that it was a best seller though! :)

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar