tisdag 19 april 2016

Wide awake

I've been trying to get mini-me to sleep for the last hour and a half, quite ineffectively I might add! I guess the "taking it easy" part of today is fighting me now! So, if she's up for it tomorrow I'll take her outside to get some fresh air and a chance to burn off some of the bottled up energy when taking a walk in the forrest.

And as I'm starting to feel a bit under the weather too, I'm going to bed early tonight (as soon as the little one has fallen asleep). I ought to be writing, as promised, but I'll have to save that to another day. I need rest!

I'll be missing out on a really important conference tomorrow at work, unfortunatelly, but that's just the way it is. You win some and loose some. And there will ofcourse be other great conferences to attend (but I had really looked forward to this one...)! Mini-me is more important and will always be my number one priority! <3

Laters babes!
XOXO

Ocer and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar