lördag 2 april 2016

Up and about

My husband arrived home this morning while me and mini-me had breakfast. He's now sound asleep and we girls are on our way to explore what this day may offer us in adventures and experiences! :)


What are you going to do today? Something special?


Yesterday, when driving home from work, I stopped by the building site where we're considering buying an apartment. This is the front and the third balcony in the making (wright side in the picture) would be ours. Sunny obviously, mid day.


And this would be on the other side, views over the "garden" and playground shared by those living in these apartments. Another balcony on it's way, and yeah, third one up would be ours. Obviously not sunny mid day. ;)

Well, well! We'll have to decide before wednesday and as it is, it seems to be the one we're buying. But I'll keep you informed. And when I go ahead making all the choices for the interior (floors, kitchen and all other materials) I'll be sure to let you in on it! :)

Now mini-me and I are off!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

3 kommentarer:

  1. Noo don't move ����

    SvaraRadera
  2. We'll see, but we don't say good bye to friends and family if we do. I promise! We'll be sure to keep in contact, regularly. <3

    SvaraRadera