måndag 18 april 2016

The truth about my everyday life

When thinking about it, I guess I tell you lies (unimportant and white ones, but yet lies) here on the blog, in the way I portray myself and my surroundings through the pictures of my everyday life.

Why you ask? Well, just because I actively choose and select the pictures that looks the best, hiding all that isn't perfect or shows you things I rather you did not see, like wrinkles, spots or other beauty faults (again, yes I'm kind of shallow that way too), untidy rooms or just a really messy kitchen or house in general! To be truthful, the untidy-thing rarely never happens as I'm kind of a pedantic and priggish person, but even the sun have spots, right! ;)

Anyway, today I thought I would give you a true picture of how it works in my world! No lies today! ;)


With no filters or cutting the image to remove imperfections! This is how it works when I try to take a selfie and show you my "after work and planning on a night in the sofa drinking tea"-wear! Mini-me wants my attention, Morris the cat is running around my legs to make me feed her and Charlie, and the vacuum cleaner awaits in the background!

So, there you have it! This is me, my home and my family - just as it is in real life - no filters!


I'm trying though, to be more truthful! Especially on Snapchat as I've yet to learn the freakin' app! ;)

Laters babes!
XOXO

Ocer and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar