söndag 17 april 2016

Love, love, loved

I got a new love in my life today! A pink one! Or rather rose gold! And yes, I'm shallow that way, I love beautiful things!


So, right now I'm writing you from my new iPhone! Mini-me was super happy with my choice of colour, but maybe more about the fact that she's now allowed to play games on, and take pictures with, my old one! It has a cracked screen, and the battery has seen better days, but it will suffice for her needs (she'll not be able to use it as a phone as it has no SIM card inside). Even I think being four years old is a bit to early to have your own phone!


I'm cutting this entry short as I want to spend the rest of the evening with my hubby. He's leaving for Prague tomorrow with his best friend, and won't be back until the end of the week. Talk to you soon!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Ocer and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar