fredag 15 april 2016

Lost in thought

It feels like my head is somewhere else today. I have a hard time concentrating on the task in front of me and I'm really struggling to stay focused on my deliveries. Maybe its because it's lunch hour or just being Friday, I don't know, but I don't really have time for it. So I'm taking time from my lunch break to write to you and thereby let go of the feeling by describing it to you. Just like I do when my mind's occupied with fantasize and storys that needs to be put down on paper, if I'm to stay sane.

I find my self lost in thoughts, not at all connected to work. Thinking about the future, dreams and what might or might not come to be. Really abstract and unimportant thoughts to have right now. The problem is that I relish in the feeling that comes with the thoughts. And I presume that this was exactly what my mother was talking about when I was growing up, about me soaring above ground instead of standing firmly on it with both feet. My mind love to roam in the possibilities and ways and means of the future. Fantasizing. And sending out addictive endorphins through out my body when doing so. When what I really should be doing is focusing on the here and now.

But I'll make it through the day, focusing fully and ignoring my minds wishes to roam into the possibilities of the future ahead. Just a few hours left, I can make it...

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar