torsdag 14 april 2016

Good work

I've had a great day at work today! Well, truthfully, I kind of feel like that almost every day, but today was extra special! Filled with creative dialogues and team-working with my colleges to identify measures of improvement regarding some of our processes at work. A "good work" salute to us all!


Still a lot for us to continue working on regarding todays subjects, but we'll get there, I'm sure of it! :)

I had little energy left for making a special dinner today, or rather making something that would suit both mini-me and my husband and I. She's kind of picky with food as you might have realized by now. So I made it simple, american pancakes with mixed strawberries and whipped cream. Mini-me had diced apple as strawberries obviously is lethal (poison) to eat when you're four years old (according to her anyways)!


And now I'm off, dating my Kindle. I really want to finish reading the last book (5th) in the Revelation series, before I fall asleep tonight. I've decided to start writing again this weekend, you see, and if that's going to happen I can't have an unfinished book waiting for me in my Kindle. That would only give me an excuse not to put in the effort, and I really don't need that!

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar