fredag 22 april 2016

Giggly girl

I lay awake reading to almost three in the morning last night. I know how stupid that is, but when I read (and write for that matter) I get completely lost in the world created by the words written, and often lose track of time and everything else around me. Like tonight, and I'm paying for it right now! My head feels stuffed with cotton and my eyes stings.


I love snapchats filters, especially on days like this! ;)

But, the funny thing about being tired is that you also get kind of giggly! Things get kind of funnier to you, although others may fail to see the funny part! So, here I am, one hour left of work today, and 95 minutes left until I see my husband again after five days apart! And an hour or so after that we'll sign the contract for our new apartment! I'll try to stay awake during it all! ;)

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar