torsdag 7 april 2016

Back where I belong

My heart is happy, burstingly so. I'm back home again, where I belong, with my little family. The ones who matters the most, mini-me and my husband. And it feels so good! <3

I really don't mind being away from home for a few days, especially not when still being so close to home. It may even be kind of nice to have that special alone time, both in the evening and morning. Not stressing over getting mini-me ready for kindergarten while I try to get ready myself! But the feeling of joy and love that hits you when seeing your family again after being apart, it's not just amazingly joyfull, but also a reminder of what is truly important in your life. It is for me anyway. A reminder of that, as important as that special "me-time" seems to be to you (or rather me), the family will always be more important, because without them you wouldn't be as happy. <3


So after a perfect evening with the family I lay down in the tub to relax and let the two days of very intense work (with both our short and long term strategies), rinse of me! We all made an effort and had such good work done, and I'm proud to be a part of such a great management team!

But now I'm going to finish "One with you" by Sylvia Day. Only 16% left of the book to read, so I guess I'll be done by the time I need to sleep. I almost feel like I read it to fast, the ending of it is to close. But, that is how I am when reading a book I like. And for those of you who might wonder, yes, this book is just as good as the ones before it. Love the story, and how it changes togheter with the main characters to something new and memorable!

Laters babes!
XOXO


Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar