tisdag 19 april 2016

At home

I'm working from home today. At least as much as I can when tending to a poorly mini-me at the same time. For now she's content with looking at cartoons on Netflix, so I've managed to go through some documents and emails. I'll try to connect to a meeting via Skype later this afternoon if she's feeling up to it, and after that I'll give her my undivided attention.

I know I've said it before but I just can't understand how you single parents out there manage to cope with both work, family needs and issues, and the rest of your everyday life on your own! I'm super impressed to say the least! Applause and a bow to you all! You're true stars!

I feel terrible when feeling stressed out over the fact that mini-me's feeling poor and I have to stay home from work. It should be an easy choice, but I don't want to let anyone down so I try to satisfy all needs even if it means I'm just giving everyone my divided attention, making me feel inadequate!


But I'm also greatful to have a work that enables me to work from home! Although here in Sweden you're allowed sick leave to take care of your sick child (until they turn 12 years old) and still recieve about 80% of your salary while doing so. So technically I could be off work completely today to take care of mini-me, but I feel obligated to my work and colleges and therefor choose to both work and tend to mini-me.

Laters babes!
XOXO

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar